Lightning Eliminators is an American company specializing in designing, manufacturing, and installing quality lightning protection systems and related products throughout the world. For more than 4 decades we have built a strong company with experience in delivering professional lightning protection products and solutions across all industries and government agencies, delivering the highest quality products at competitive prices. This experience has been obtained by research and development, designing, manufacturing, supplying, installing and certifying thousands of systems throughout the world.
Our lightning protection products include:
- Direct strike products
- Earthing and bonding products
- Powerline products
- Surge protection products
In addition, we have many patented lightning protection products.
- Dissipation Array System – this system completely eliminates the direct lightning strike and it’s compatible with grounding and surge protection devices.
- Spline Ball Ionizer – this modular lightning prevention system is ideal for structures requiring lightweight protection with a low wind profile. These patented lightning protection products lowers the risk of direct strikes similar to the Dissipation Array System. The stainless steel construction prevents most lightning strikes thereby minimizing damage.
Additionally, there are other patented lightning protection products that combine (depending on the need and the area to be protected) to provide full protection against lightning.
- Dissipation Array System (DAS)
- Chemical Grounding Rods (CHEM-ROD)
- Retractable Grounding Assembly (RGA)
- Spline Ball Ionizer (SBI)
- Spline Ball Terminal (SBT)
- In-tank Potential Equalizer (IPE)
We understand that an industrial facility’s lightning protection design has to be unique, with immense capabilities to protect your entire facility from damage. Rest assured our lightning protection products incorporate physics and state-of-the-art engineering principles to provide successful and cost-effective protection.
We have professional consultation and installation teams who can assist you with designing the most effective, complying lightning mitigation system for your facility.
Currently, we are the nation’s largest manufacturer and patent holder for lightning protection. Each of our divisions complements one another in a unique way to provide lightning solutions for every industry. Every day. All over the world.
Welcome to LightningProtection